Bob-TK3230

Hello from "Texas" living in Germany

Hello everyone and thank you again for your help in advance.  I have been a 501st member for over 14 years and now am working on my 10 yr olds first Jawa costume and will be starting a thread soon on my progress.   As an old TK/TD I'm waiting on mine and my wifes TIE's to be approved so we can start trooping together as a family.  My son loved the Jawas at the last Con , and so I'm starting work on my first non-Imperial costume and need your help.

I've lived in Germany for the past 2 1/2 years and the most challenging task has been finding supplies that used to be easily findable at my local US stores, but a little substitutions and creativity make it that more fun.   So any guidance from all of you veterans is much appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Bobby

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome.   I will be starting a thread soon with my Jawa progress.  I thank you for your advice and help. 

On 11/11/2017 at 11:50 AM, Bob-TK3230 said:

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome.   I will be starting a thread soon with my Jawa progress.  I thank you for your advice and help. 

I'm almost done with my Jawa costume, and I'm near Ramstein. Let me know if you need any help.