I've been unable to log in to the forum with tapatalk the past couple days. I get an error message every time.  It will let me access some of the forums while not logged in, but I obviously cannot post or access specific areas of the forums. I have no issues logging in from a browser. Any ideas?

• Like 1

yea' i got the same problem too... only when I'm using tapatalk to log in to Kraytclan forum, .... but on fisd, mepd forum I Can log in using tapatalk with no problem... any admin/member here got some answers??

Thank you.

Same problem, can't log in using Tapatalk it says "LOG IN FAILED There is a problem with the forum. Please contact the admin or try again later" This has been happening for a few days now. Hoping that someone in charge of this stuff at the forum can fix this soon? Thank you

Yep, myself and several KC pals here are experience issues logging in using Tapatalk.

...I'm still can't log in here using tapatalk app... it's been 5 days since I email support@tapatalk.com sadly I'm not getting any respons from them, already check my spam folder...nope/zero reply... :-(

I'm having the same problem too.  iPhone system, but browser login on phone and computer work fine. Tapatalk Tells me there is no account registered for my name and also there are problems with the forum contact an administrator.  I have messaged but didn't get anything. Obviously I'm in the system as I'm writing with all of you now. I'm not really sure what it is. I did try again today with same results.  

I updated to the latest version of tapatalk which was just released about 2 weeks ago. I'm able to login and post again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1