Haven't seen any posts reffering to suppliers of Bith masks and hands, was wondering where the Bith's we have here got their bits from?

I won't post the name of my maker, they had very terrible communication and frankly lied a lot during the run.

But woodman usually has a supply of heads and hands in stock.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitthrawnuruodo said:

I won't post the name of my maker, they had very terrible communication and frankly lied a lot during the run.

But woodman usually has a supply of heads and hands in stock.

I think I saw that thread in the RL forums.. Up to a year between payment and receiving the goods? Thanks for that, I'll send woodman an email :)

I've been following Chris for a few months now, the guy does some crazy work! Unfortunately the shipping costs from the US are becoming prohibitive for those of us not living there.

15 minutes ago, Gruntsky said:

I've been following Chris for a few months now, the guy does some crazy work! Unfortunately the shipping costs from the US are becoming prohibitive for those of us not living there.

It makes a nice change as I live in the UK. It's not just the shipping costs from the US but the customs charges when it arrives :(

Chris certainly does some amazing work and he currently has an order for at least 4 Bith from the UK Garrison :)

• Like 1

Yeah, in Australia we only get hit with import taxes if the value of the package is over $1000, but the government is looking to lower that value to encourage us to buy local. Doesn't help that they've killed off manufacturing, making it harder and harder to buy quality aussie made stuff...

/political rant

In the UK items from the States attract customs duty if over £120/$160 and VAT if over £18/$24 so basically everything. Oh yes, and then a handling fee by the courier.

Yikes! That's awful!

Well fingers crossed that Bith will become more popular and more people will try to start making them (not holding my breath on that but you never know).

• Like 1

I went through Erick Main and everything went excellent! Very pleased with the mask and gloves! Maybe 3 month turn-around? He continues to give me advice on maintaining and caring for the products.

23 minutes ago, Vaughn said:

I went through Erick Main and everything went excellent! Very pleased with the mask and gloves! Maybe 3 month turn-around? He continues to give me advice on maintaining and caring for the products.

Lucky you! I had the opposite exchange with him.

Was promised 3 months, took about 2 years with terrible communication. I'd ask him anything about maintaining or anything similar and he'd give short rude answers like, "These weren't made to wear they were made for display".

But I'm glad to hear others are having positive interactions.

I heard that he had some really bad interactions in the past and he brought that up when I first made contact with him. He really wants to work on rebuilding his reputation.

I commissioned two sets of gloves and masks and he fully delivered and answered questions whenever I sent them.

I'm also at a Bith, the mask / hands were ordered just a few days ago at Stevens Creations. I'm looking forward to it!

Chris Stevens is going to be very busy as he has an order for 4 mask and hand sets for the UK Garrison :)

• Like 1

I'm still waiting on my stuff... i should probably drop them a line to get an estimate on time. I know that they were going to make new glove molds cause my hands are big so there was going to be a bit of a delay.  But the hands should fit well!

6 hours ago, Alan Steinberg said:

I'm still waiting on my stuff... i should probably drop them a line to get an estimate on time. I know that they were going to make new glove molds cause my hands are big so there was going to be a bit of a delay.  But the hands should fit well!

Hope you get some positive answers soon.

Thanks!  I told the person making them that I'm not in a rush so I rather they take their time and make them awesome than rush it out to me and there be problems.