wasteland

Torch Welder Question

7 posts in this topic

How do the Jawas carry the torch welder on their costume? I haven't seen one being carried yet. Any pics of it being carried would be helpful. I got one and wondering how to carry it. It needs a cartridge that I'm gonna build off a tube.  

I found this image that I'd saved from somewhere online when doing research for my jawa build.  Can't remember where I found it originally.  Looks like the welder is fastened to the bandolier at the bottom.  

34111312461_fea9d1c0f5.jpg

1 person likes this

Thank you very much. Appreciate it. Also looks like it has a restraining bolt on the other side! 

Yeah, I saw that restraining bolt, too!  One more accessory to add to my build... :)

That pic is from a fellow german collector. 

While his knowledge and his craftsmanship is superior i doubt this attachment can be seen on the screenused Jawas though!

Correct me if i'm wrong but i can't find a reference picture showing this attachment.

Btw. All the weapons that can be seen in this picture are based on the real original weapons with almost only real original greeblies. That's what i meant with knowledge and craftsmanship...   :x

Hello. There is no picture on your posting. 

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 4:35 PM, RoCKo said:

That pic is from a fellow german collector. 

While his knowledge and his craftsmanship is superior i doubt this attachment can be seen on the screenused Jawas though!

Correct me if i'm wrong but i can't find a reference picture showing this attachment.

Btw. All the weapons that can be seen in this picture are based on the real original weapons with almost only real original greeblies. That's what i meant with knowledge and craftsmanship...   :x

Well the 1903 pattern is upside down and on the wrong side...