Sign in to follow this  
Yankee71

DZ 11671 Malakili Approved

Freaking awesome!!! Congrats! Welcome to the Malakili corps. Maybe one day we'll be able to do a running of the Malakili like they do with the Ice cream maker guy. Or a group therapy session for our depression... something.

Also, if you're interested, submit this to the Rebel Legion too as this is a dual member approved costume.

Also, other ideas... Malakili Corps, Keeper Corps (Which I think is catchy)... etc.   :)

On 25.11.2016 at 7:56 AM, ihnken33 said:

Also, if you're interested, submit this to the Rebel Legion too as this is a dual member approved costume.

Also, other ideas... Malakili Corps, Keeper Corps (Which I think is catchy)... etc.   :)

Not sure I have the energy to join another group, I will have to look into it.

But then that would make me "Rebel Scum"!!!!

Malakili Corps to hard for most to say, Keeper Corps sounds easier for most people to say....but with only 3, sexy, half naked men what would we do?....I guess we could hang out with the 1,000's of Slave Lea's lol :P 

Hi Brett. Welcome to what I'm calling the Keeper Corps. Although not officially named that. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask. PM me at any time.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ihnken33 said:

Hi Brett. Welcome to what I'm calling the Keeper Corps. Although not officially named that. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask. PM me at any time.

Keeper Corps. ?  Ok I guess I will stop calling us the "SEXY Half naked men on display" then and adopt Keeper Corp. instead lol.

While "SEXY Half naked men on display" is a great name... Keeper Corp is easier haha.

But again, nothing is official. I'm just hoping if I type it enough, and enough people read it, it'll catch on. But in reality , it doesn't even matter if it never does. All of us keepers I'll still consider part of the Keeper Corps, even if they name it something else.

:)