Spazmo

Tatooine tattoo (tattoo-ine?)

12 posts in this topic

Just wanted to show off the start of my Star Wars sleeve. Got done with just about all the outlines today, shading and such will be done in about a month. Aaah, I think it looks amazing already!

Pictures taken right after finishing for the day before wrapping up, so it's a bit swollen. Can't wait to go back and finish this! (Done by my amazing friend Christine at Let's Buzz! tattoo here in Norway. Christine_pang on instagram if anyone wants to check out her work)

FB_IMG_1472851855643.jpg

FB_IMG_1472851852170.jpg

7 people like this

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Thank you! :DZ: Very excited myself. I'll make sure to give an update after next and hopefully last session! (Last session on this part at least)

Awesome Tattoo!! But - don´t forget the mouth! It looks better with mouth, and if it is only a shadow. And look at the details of the nose.

I like the idea with this tattoo!

fb_img_1472851855643.thumb.jpg.jpg

Thank you!

Yeah, the mouth will be filled in with heavy black, and the nose will be more detailed. Some of the lines are still just basic outlines/approximate lines, we were getting a little bit short on time. I blame the Bantha fur :P

1 person likes this

That looks awesome Laila! Looking forward to seeing the final result.

So, there will other parts coming as well? :)

Thanks!

Yeah, the plan is to eventually do an entire Star Wars sleeve. I haven't decided what to include yet, but I think I'm gonna add some more Tatooine based stuff so that my overarm gets wrapped around with one theme. We'll see!

Looks awesome! Definitely going to look amazing when finished! :)

tatooine.jpg

Had some more work done on it a couple of days ago. I'm loving it so far, can't wait to add more stuff! Picture taken right before wrapping it up, so it's very red and swollen. I'll get a better picture taking once it has healed. Star Wars sleeve here I come!

6 people like this

Awesome

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nice piece :)