Chekur6

Celebration 2017

31 posts in this topic

Has there been anything discussing any Krayt Clan events at Celebration in Orlando in April? I can't remember if I saw something here or somewhere else. Any pointer toward a thread would be appreciated.

I remember seeing someone trying to organize a Jawa event on the main boards but no Tusken event as yet.

Is there interest to have a Krayt Clan get together of some kind? Doing a gathering of some kind event whether is be a group photo shoot or something else. Has that been done in the past?

70636572.jpg

3 people like this

The official photo for the KC will be right after the 501st photo. So a big roup pic plus separate ones for jawas, tuskens, etc.

How we did it at Anaheim and the ones in Orlando prior. Best way to do it.

The post on the boards was seeing on tall jawas. It was also posted there on the big KC photoshoot which kills multi birds with one stone! lol

Lookin forward to this. My first Celebration and bringing both jawa and tusken, and 90112 is bringing her jawa along as well. Will be awesome seeing everyone going. We're contemplating wearing the jawas to the party as well since it is the cantina bash after all.

My wife and I will be at SWC this year. We are not approved 501st yet but are hoping to get approved prior to April. I'm building a Tusken and she is building a Jawa, SWC will hopefully be our first troop. :) 

Does anyone know which day the pictures are planned? We couldn't get 4-day tickets so we got tickets for Thursday and Saturday.

The main legion picture is still in planning mode as to exact place and time (unless something has gone totally over my head), but it looks like it'll take place on Saturday around noon or something like that! Detachment pictures will probably take place some time right after that

1 person likes this

As previously posted the pic WILL BE after the legion photo.

Right after the legion photo. Come to the Legion photo and then we are doing the Kc one right after.

Looking forward to seeing all you there.

Yeah when we do the KC one, I don't see why we couldn't separate out into jawas and tusken and such :) I'm hoping to get a pic with all the jawas I've made as well!

I can't wait to meet everyone!

1 person likes this

Im attending celebration but can only bring 1 costume.  Could i still be in the krayt clan pic even tho i wont have my costume there ?  

I'm going to be there 3 days and hope to have my Tusken done here soon to wear on Sunday. Was hopping to have it done by now and approved, but o well. 

Won't have everything in time to finish my Jawa but will be there with my Tie , look forward to meeting everyone!!!

I plan to be in my TK for the 501st pic, then FISD pic will be right after the 501st @11:30, my question is, will the Krayt Clan pic be taken simultaneously as the FISD pic or after the FISD pic?

The kc is doing our pic right after the main pic. Just like it says. We are breaking after the main photo and going to a side spot and taking pics. The most important ipic is the legion pic when we are all together no matter what costume your in. 

Sucks cause we have the royal guard one at that time too but understand it is the easiest time to do it!

That said the jawas are set for the bash, and Pixeldust we are so going to have to find ya for pics!! Oh and at least one more if not two would be guys are likely going to ping ya from the great white north as well! LOL

I only brought my Jawa so I'm really looking forward to the pic and seeing everyone!!

wel change of plans cause I am not keeling over in a guard in 40% humidity! Desert rats it is!! See you all there!!

Are there any images posted from 2017 Celebration on the forums   -  group photos and or others??

would enjoy seeing since I did not attend.    

Seriously relax. I just got home. I will post tonight,

TK878 provided this really nice high res Celebration photo over in the 501st Forum:

https://flic.kr/p/TQvNLs

1 person likes this