I have been told this costume is ineligible.  I haven't gotten the reason behind it yet but I assume it is because there are no photographs showing the pants and boots.  It is in our charter that new to the legion costumes must have full shots to be accepted so I can't complain....we can chalk this one down as closed.

I figured that would be an issue. Still, a good attempt & you can enjoy him in looser con-type settings!

So coming up on a full year since I received unofficial word that it is a no-go and I have more questions now that ever.

- How did we get a TFA elite trooper approved when they are only an action figure???  I think these are very nice looking costumes...but how are we approving these?  http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=90484

I have also continued to dig and focused my efforts on Greedo and the Greedo clones.  In the docking bay, you can see a Greedo clone with a vest that has pockets high on chest. swblog3bbc_0002_Layer+7.jpg

When you look at Greedo you see a vest, but no pockets high up.  Review_GreedoSLSOTDS_stillA.JPG

Greedo also has no belt on while the clone does.

Couldn't the argument that he is wearing the same boots and pants and a different shirt work for Lirin Car'n?

Ok so I do realize I am using a negative situation to try for a positive outcome, but I do not understand the inconsistency.  It seems as though exceptions are made for costumes people want and not looked at universally across the legion.  Who cares if I am the only one that wants this costume...isn't diversity a good thing?

just make it. Perfectly. take the pics. Write the crl. send to the dl here and the lmo. That's why we have a "first in legion" procedure.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I did all of what you mentioned. 

Scroll through the first two pages of this thread.  I'd love additional feedback on the costume.

13 minutes ago, sylverbard said:

just make it. Perfectly. take the pics. Write the crl. send to the dl here and the lmo. That's why we have a "first in legion" procedure.

I hate my work computers...it made two posts...Sorry.

did you submit.it.to the rebel legion as well?

No.  My musician was approved through the rebel legion already.  I had not considered sending to the RL but that is certainly a good option.