I had a costume pre-made for me by Weepy's Clan. The sleeves were too long and so was the bottom. I finally got up the courage to cut them today. I think I did an OK job. On the bottom, the one side is longer than the other, but Jawas are dirty and sloppy anyway. I have to take this to an alteration shop and have seams put in to stop the unraveling, or it's just going to keep unraveling until it's gone. I also have to glue the strips of monk's cloth to the boots and put a strip of velcro inside the hood to attach to the top of the mask because the hood keeps on falling forward too much no matter how much I strangle myself with the straps. Once I get the robe back from the alteration shop, I will start worrying about the weathering.